Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Accidental Horcrux





In this picture,
There is Devang Bhandari without whose "Neeeil, jaldi bahar aa, bahut zor se potty aa rahi hai" my day could not begin and who once told the mess boy "Bhaiyya, mujhe soup thoda lukewarm chahiye"
There is Gautham Ashok who sleeps with the lights on so that he can swat mosquitoes late at night and complimented me by calling me a dog.
There is Prashant Kanaujia who's just a sexy boy and around whom I never dared leave my Facebook or mail logged in.

In this picture,
are also walls that we're paying to get re-painted, orange curtains, the iron and the Chamber of Dreams.

In this picture,
are the shadows of Chandani Karnik, Shikha Singh and dozens of our friends who helped make this place more of a home. And of course, the memories of several others who have as much right to call this a home as I do.

In this picture,
is the reminder of the two bathrooms but one geyser, the rush to make to make it to the morning lecture on time, the workstation, the balcony, the annoying drilling, the broken toilet seat, Gummadi, psycho watchmen, wi-fi woes and dinner choices.

In this picture,
there is laughter, sadness, nostalgia, excitement and above all, friendship.

In this picture,
is 204, SMP. Life, happiness, memories and my home for 3 years. 


My accidental horcrux

No comments:

Post a Comment