Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wall Talk






  • A conversation lifted from my current Display Picture on Facebook (the baap of all random creativity.) 

    Starring : Onkar S. B. & Neilgiri

    Here goes :

    hey chitnis,leave those walls alone
    All n all its just another picture with the wall..

    or is it dt u suddenly started loving RAHUL DRAVID??!!

    or mayb u r an AMITABH fan (2 pictures by the name DEEWAR) :p

    is it great WALL of symbiosis??
    u shook hands with the Chinese soldier, didnt u?

    n btw they just say it DEEWARO k kaan hote hai, aisa asal mein nahi hota..

    u n conrad together will b known as
    "PAAVte WAAL" !! hahahaha get it the vegetable :p

    i hope this DEEWAR doesn't come between our friendship :p
    kyuki koi DEEWARE hume alag nahi kar sakti

    soon walls there will read
    "STICK NO NEILS"

    your fav game from now on wld be
    "WALLy ball" hahahaha

    change ur surname to WALLaWALLkar..
     u'l b related to gogi thn :p

     @ Onkar & Conrad, believe me, the only reason why this is my DP is that it is somebody's laptop WALLpaper. :P ;)

     @ Conrad : a few of the photography students here love experimenting with walls in the background. So, I have just been WALLunteering as a model for them over time! ;)
    13 hours ago · Like

     but dont worry. I am a very cool person. So I pose only in front of QUALITY WALLS!
     and Im a media student. Dont I look like an intern from the WALL Street Journal? :P

     or no. Maybe I should just stick to advertising and try for J. WALLter Thompson or some place similar....

     just bcoz i dont have a WALLrus mustache like Piyush Pandey doesnt mean I wont make a good copywriter, ok!

     if nothing else, I will write an epic like the Ramayana. because i am inspired by Sant WALLmiki !!! :D :D :D

     hahahahaha!!!!! LMAO!!!! lol, this conversation is completely paisa vasool!! worth every rupee in my WALLet! :P

     its like THE-WAR (deewar) of lame wall jokes!

     why am I so witty? I eat a WALLnut every morning! :P

     if these jokes make me rich, Im gonna buy a flat at WALLkeshwar!
     My jokes are SO unpredictable!!! Even Bejan DaruWALLa cant predict what the next twist is going to be...... ;)

     Dil WALLe dulhaniya le jayenge

     shiney ahuja & his tales with his kaamWALLi

     u travel between pune n mumbai in a
    WALLvo

     no, my favorite dance form is not the WALLtz

     i love listening music on big WALLume

     and my favorite animation movie is Kung Fu Panda. Not Wall E !

     fuck nobody liked my WALLaWALLkar joke man :(

    nobody likes ANY of my jokes!! :'(

     they should stop being such Bricks! ;)

     these jokes are so hilarious that even Lord WALLdemort would find them funny!

    *Takes a bow*

5 comments:

  1. o so unfair.. :(

    many of my post Walldermote comments did not feature :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so arbitrarily random....
    no wait...
    Is it randomly arbitrary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLS!
    waah kya post hai!!

    Lord WALLdemort ka joke toh kickass!

    ReplyDelete